Your use of Reso-Nation (hereafter, "site") indicates your acceptance of the site policy, specifically those terms found in this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP). The AUP can be modified at any time, and your continued use of the site indicates your acceptance of the modified terms that can be found on this page.
The following details actions are considered contrary to acceptable use of this site;
1. Posting unsolicited commercial messages ("spam"), or other advertising material not specifically requested or authorized. The owner of this site reserves the right to determine at his sole discretion and based on the information available (1) what constitutes spam as well as (2) what measures are necessary in response to spamming complaints.
2. Harassment including, but not limited to, frequency or size of messages.
3. Creating or forwarding "chain letters" or other "schemes" of any type.
4. The deliberate attempt to promulgate computer viruses, worms, trojan software, or other malicious programs.
5. Interfering with, disrupting, or denying service including, but not limited to, using any technique to intentionally degrade or disable the delivery of any legitimate post (e.g., denial of service attacks or "repetitive" posting) to this site.
6. Attempting to gain unauthorized entry to this site or network including but not limited to executing any form of network probing, monitoring or other information-gathering from someone else's site or network.
7. Attempting to circumvent host or user authentication or other security measures of this site, host, network or account.
8. Use of this forum for the purposes of sharing or distributing licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
9. Attempt to access any protected sections of this forum, or make use of any hacks, cracks, bug exploits, etc. to bypass or modify the features of the forum software or content.
10. Posting of copyrighted material in any form void of explicit consent by the legal representative of such content.
1. At all times, you remain solely responsible for anything found within your posts and agree to indemnify and hold the site owner, the host service and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any material you submit, your use of the forum, your connection to the site, your violation of the AUP, or your violation of the rights of another.
2. This site does not and cannot review all of the content of every message posted and does not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. The owner reserves the right to delete any content on the site for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the site AUP, your access to the site may be banned, any subscription voided, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, the owner expressly reserves his rights under the law to take any other actions deemed necessary. The owner also reserves the right to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served against this site, protect and defend the rights or property of the site, or visitors to the site, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice (this AUP), or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
3. All fees related to content and/or advertising subscriptions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. The site is designed to function and display in the Mozilla Firefox Browser (Version 2+).