Red Line Resophonics
Red Line Resophonics is the Resophonic division of Cumberland Acoustic.
Our parent company, Cumberland Acoustic, has been in business since 1998, in a little town called Hendersonville, just north of Nashville, Tennessee. For almost ten years now we have been manufacturing and supplying instrument makers and Instrument Supply Catalogs with some of the finest mandolin parts, including bridges, pickguards, fretboards, and truss rods in the country. We expanded our line to include parts for Banjos, Mandolas, Archtop Guitars and Resophonic Guitars
How We Build The Guitars
- We start with lumber and hardware and build Resophonic Guitars to order.
- We also make some for stock, and we are making some mighty fine instruments.
- We don't use kits or parts from kits.
- We build all of the wooden parts ourselves.
- We have a small, but very talented group of people who work hard to insure our customer's satisfaction in everything they do.