Check out reso-player, Mark Lavengood's Kickstarter project!

2306 reads
Mark Lavengood's picture

Hey friends - Mark Lavengood here! I worked out an endorsement deal with Rayco Resophonics and I'm raising money to help with the rest of the costs and to also record a 7" vinyl - one side with my dobro and flat picking stylings with Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys, and the other side with my straight steel playing and the Mark Lavengood Steel Guitar Band.

You can check out the kickstarter project here:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1702471376/a-day-in-the-life-with-mark-lavengood/

The idea behind kickstarter is simple: people (like me) create a unique project with a goal in mind and offer incentives for people to support (or back) their project.

In exchange for supporting my project, I'm offering the following incentives: digital downloads of the recorded music, physical copies of the 7" vinyls, a package of 3 of my personal vinyls, my Guild acoustic guitar, my HODGKINS resonator guitar (fully set up by Tim Scheerhorn), personal lessons AND the opportunity to "play it forward" where you support the project and I'll find students to give free lessons to, private house concert of me and/or Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys, amongst others!

Thanks for all the love and support friends!

Please be in touch.

best,

mark lavengood

www.marklavengood.com

www.lindsayloumusic.comLindsay Lou & the Flatbellys in CO!

User login