Maple Scheerhorn L body for sale on Ebay

6326 reads
Jim McNab's picture

Hey guys, for anybody looking, there's a maple L body Scheerhorn on Ebay right now.  It's up for a 10 day auction and the seller is from KY.  It's a 2003 with serial #409.  It looks like a typical maple 'horn - great flamed maple, almond colored sunburst, etc.  The tuners have ebony buttons, which is nice, but other than that, it appears to be pretty standard.  I don't know the seller or if he's a member of the RN community, but I thought I'd point this out in case anybody was looking for a Scheerhorn.  The item number is 220649551989. I'm going to guess that this will go for $7,750.  Gentlemen. . . place your bets! http://tinyurl.com/29ybyzx

Comments

MarkinSonoma's picture

I see the starting bid is 99 cents. That must be for the McIntyre Feather pickup... ;~)

damon's picture

I'm gonna stir the ol' Scheerhorn pot again, just for fun, and I'm feeling a little evil today.

I'm saying right here, right now, Scheerhorns are a bargain, a bargain at the current prices they go for!  Yes sir, and I'll tell you why - I've been delving deep into the art and history of steel string flat-top bulding lately, and if you want a little ol' bluegrass guitar from, say, Ervin Somogyi, well you had better be prepared to write him a check for $25,000-$30,000.

And he is still taking orders!

A bargain, I say!!!!

Bwahahahaha!

Jim McNab's picture

Just say no to crack, Damon.

damon's picture

Okay!

damon's picture

Or maybe I won't, after all!Wink

Dean Upson's picture

Yes.

Dean

Fox's picture

damon:

Or maybe I won't, after all!Wink

Damon  I see you are from Florida?  If this lady is your wife disregard the rest of this message.  May I ask if you took the lovely ladies picture and also do you know her and also is she loose and available??!!!  I live just to the North of you and unless you are in the Southern most part I could be down there at the worst case 12 hours and actually meet this wonderous beauty. 

damon's picture

Actually, believe it or not my wife suggested I post that picture, I came up with the first one.  Pretty cool wife, eh?

I did not take the picture, my wife found it on the internet. I believe the young lady in it is Kim Kardashian.  Can't say about her availability or morals!

Sorry, Jim, I've completely hijacked your thread! There's probably no going back now!

I'll be good in the future!

Jim McNab's picture

Morals most likely non-existent and most definitely higher maintenance than a Ferrari.

Fox's picture

Grizz:

Like Dave said, disregard this if this is your lovely wife. But I can't help myself, I could easily become a crack addict. Hey Dave, this is for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ImZTwYwCug&NR=1

I didnt see a place my Horn would fit into this video.  Thanks Grizz for keeping me in your thoughts though.  Kim K RULES!!!CoolTongue outMoney mouthCry

User login