Redline Resonator Guitars

2660 reads
martinman54's picture

Has anyone out there tried one the upper end Redlines?  How do they compare with what's out there?

None

Comments

Stringnut's picture

Hey there Tony. I happen to a very satisfied RedLine owner. I have a Rambler Deluxe that I received last August and I could not be happier. Crisp, clean sound. Easy to play, loud and great tone. You can see by my avitar that it even has eyes and a smile Tongue out. Steve Smith is a great guy to work with and will bend over backward to get you what you want out of what ever guitar you choose. I love the build quality. I've got a couple of sound bytes here on Reso Nation if you'd like to hear what it sounds like. I bought mine without ever having played one before and I was not disappointed. I could not give Steve a higher recommendation.

Dan

martinman54's picture

Thanks Stringnut, I listened to your sound clips......The guitar sounds good.

Stringnut's picture

Thanks Tony, glad you enjoyed them. I see you are also a pedal steel player, too. So am I. Nothing like guitars and steel bars.

bluecndn's picture

I am a proud owner of a Redline Hemi and I could not be more pleased. Pleased enough in fact that I have ordered another.Steve is the salt of the earth and is easy to work with.The Redline I own is easily twice as loud,deep, clear and bright as a older dobro resonator that I compared it to.You wont go wrong with Redline or Steve.

User login